Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Introduction to Me !

HEYYY !!

I am new to blogging & this is actually my VERY FIRST blog EVER ! And I clearly see I will enjoy doing this for quite sometime!! So to start off things right I will just tell you a little bit about me that you probably don't know.

I'm sure from the title you can see that my name is, Karen. I am currently 13 years of age, I turn 14 November 21st - in a few more months YAY ! - so, now you know my name, age and birthday. But what you don't know is what I like. I enjoy MANY THINGS actually, well now that i think about it maybe not that much but without further ado let's get right to what I like. I like sports, which means I enjoy watching AND playing them, those sports consist of: Volleyball, Basketball, Swimming, Baseball/Softball and Track. I also enjoy eating!!!!! Who doesn't ? But, my favorite type of food is Italian food like that is literally the key to my heart. But I also dislike FISH ! I hate it with a passion, sorry for all my fish lovers out there. Now here are some minor things I enjoy doing: Chilling (as in just sleep lol :P), i love listening to music (which consist of drill, rap, r&b, lofi hip-hop, and jazz hip hop), i like math, watching T.V. (my favorite show is Nikita and The Flash, you should go watch it) and I also like drawing (mainly eyes).  Now did you know my favorite holiday was Christmas??? I bet you didn't, so let me just go ahead and tell you what I want and then just cut things short.. For Christmas i seriously really just want FOODDDDD!!!! The End :P


So long blogging friends <333

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for completing your first blog post. You did a fine job!

    ReplyDelete